 CAD / 14918
Re: Previous step color scaling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 06:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
That's too bad.  I was just reading an article the other day that
would've been perfect for this.

http://www.opengl.org/resources/code/samples/mjktips/InPlaceScaleAndBias.html

It would be difficult to get that working nicely with sorted transparency.  I
think it would be easier to just futz with the data during parsing.

--Travis