 CAD / 14936
Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:16:06 GMT

&In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Too busy with my latest project, I haven't tried PreL3P that much yet.
I may have misunderstood the -help option, because I tried the v1.3.1 both from
DOS Prompt Box as well as from a batch file, with same result:

---------------------------------------- • ; F:\LDraw\Apps\Utils>prel3p.exe -help
Invalid input file: couldn't open "-help": no such file or diectory

F:\LDraw\Apps\Utils>

For what it's worth, that is the error message that version 1.1 would report
given the -help argument. Otherwise, you appear to be using it correctly. Do
either of the synonyms "-h" or "--help" work? I can't seem to reproduce the
problem.

I've added the ability to process multiple files in one run, but before I
release that I'd like to check whether there's any more information regarding
this -help issue. Can you confirm whether either of the alternate help options
(-h or --help) work with 1.3.1, or can anyone else confirm that they don't?

Thanks!
Jim