 CAD / 14930
Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:47:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
I posted the new version of PreL3P today. The only addition, of course, is
support for meta commands at any point in the model.

http://anoved.net/2007/10/prel3p.html

==== 8< - - -

Jim

Too busy with my latest project, I haven't tried PreL3P that much yet.
I may have misunderstood the -help option, because I tried the v1.3.1 both from
DOS Prompt Box as well as from a batch file, with same result:

F:\LDraw\Apps\Utils>prel3p.exe -help
Invalid input file: couldn't open "-help": no such file or diectory

F:\LDraw\Apps\Utils>

Ah, and one more thing on my wish list: Accepting wildcard input wouldn't be so
bad. Like:
PreL3P.exe *.ldr
, instead of writing a 10+ lines batch file or "zipping" all the subfiles into
an .MPD. (I think the concept of MPDs is good, but personally I prefer not to
use it if I can get away without it.)

/Tore