 CAD / 11567
Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:37:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
Er, am I right if it desn't save long file names anymore but makes it 8.3?
Or did I mis a preference somewhere?

Jeroen

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> wrote in message
Just a quick not, that I've a new release ready for download ...

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Best regards,
   Michael

actually jeroen i believe it is a good practice to save all work in 8.3 rather
then the 20 line file, simply because you never know who still uses LDedit.