 CAD / MLCad / 1901
Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:08:30 GMT

Hello Willy

hi,

it is working smoothly on my win2000+SP4 with the following config:

c:\Programme\MLCad\MLCad.exe
c:\Programme\MLCad\PARTS
c:\Programme\MLCad\PARTS\s
c:\Programme\MLCad\Eigene_Parts

[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW Parts
2 = HIDE Parts\s
3 = HIDE P
4 = HIDE P\48
5 = SHOW UnofficialParts
6 = HIDE UnofficialParts\s
7 = SWOW Eigene_Parts

I will try this kind of setup again.
If it works for you, it should work for me too!
Thanks

Maico, your dutch version is no longer working 'cos 3.10 is no longer • supporting
the old language-dll version 1.1. jaco van der molen is currently • upgrading the
dutch dll to 1.2 (in case he is not too busy with his brand new MOC, the • biggest
he ever did - it weight 3 kg something ;-)

Hmm, I think we will see it at LEGO World...
About the language dll, I think I have read something about that, but no it
is confirmed, thanks

hope it helps,

Let's hope so!

Greetings