 CAD / MLCad / 1895
Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 07:32:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Do a scan parts from the file menu, then it should work.

Michael

I did a scan parts from the file menu, still no success.

I even tried to change the order:

[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW NewParts
2 = HIDE NewParts\s
3 = SHOW Parts
4 = HIDE Parts\s
5 = HIDE P
6 = HIDE P\48
7 = SHOW MyParts

No success.

I tried adding backslashes at the end:

[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW NewParts\
2 = HIDE NewParts\s\
3 = SHOW Parts\
4 = HIDE Parts\s\
5 = HIDE P\
6 = HIDE P\48\
7 = SHOW MyParts\

No success.

The OS I tried this on is:
Windows NT Version 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6

Niels