 CAD / MLCad / 1897
Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 19:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Sorry about this stupid question:

Are you sure you are using version 3.10 of MLCad?

Because 3.00 is not able to deal with that!

Michael

I am aware of that it is a new function in version 3.10.
When I select Help, About MLCad it shows
MLCad Version 3.10
Copyright (c) 1999-2004 by Michael Lachmann

I just installed MLCad 3.10 on Windows XP Home Edition,
and changed the SCAN_ORDER section in MLCad.ini.
Launched MLCad.exe and selected File, Scan Parts.
Also no success.

Do other users of MLCad 3.10 have this working?

Niels