 CAD / 11575
Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Just a quick not, that I've a new release ready for download ...

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Thanks Michael! Integrating those new generators makes life lots easier!

One bug I'd really like to see fixed though is in the parts reports, where a
sub-model is included more than once, the part count is incorrect.

Thanks again!

ROSCO