 CAD / MLCad / 1899
Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Maico Arts wrote:
Hello Michael and Niels,

I just checked for myself, I have the same problem.
paths for me are: D:\lego\ldraw\MLCad_V3.10
the unofficial parts are here:
D:\lego\ldraw\unoff\parts
and
D:\lego\ldraw\unoff\p

First I had a longer name for "unoff".

Here is the part from the mlcad.ini:

[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW Parts
2 = HIDE Parts\s
3 = HIDE P
4 = HIDE P\48
5 = SHOW d:\lego\ldraw\unoff\parts
6 = HIDE d:\lego\ldraw\unoff\parts\s
7 = HIDE d:\lego\ldraw\unoff\p
8 = HIDE d:\lego\ldraw\unoff\p\48

For me it is not working either.
btw: the language file is also not working anymore...

Greetings from the Netherlands
    Maico Arts

I am aware of that it is a new function in version 3.10.
When I select Help, About MLCad it shows
MLCad Version 3.10
Copyright (c) 1999-2004 by Michael Lachmann

I just installed MLCad 3.10 on Windows XP Home Edition,
and changed the SCAN_ORDER section in MLCad.ini.
Launched MLCad.exe and selected File, Scan Parts.
Also no success.

Do other users of MLCad 3.10 have this working?

Niels

hi,

it is working smoothly on my win2000+SP4 with the following config:

c:\Programme\MLCad\MLCad.exe
c:\Programme\MLCad\PARTS
c:\Programme\MLCad\PARTS\s
c:\Programme\MLCad\Eigene_Parts

[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW Parts
2 = HIDE Parts\s
3 = HIDE P
4 = HIDE P\48
5 = SHOW UnofficialParts
6 = HIDE UnofficialParts\s
7 = SWOW Eigene_Parts

Maico, your dutch version is no longer working 'cos 3.10 is no longer supporting
the old language-dll version 1.1. jaco van der molen is currently upgrading the
dutch dll to 1.2 (in case he is not too busy with his brand new MOC, the biggest
he ever did - it weight 3 kg something ;-)

3.10 currently supports solely german, italian and (thx to miguel) spanish.

hope it helps,

w.

www.holly-wood.it