 CAD / 11555
Subject:
*** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:20:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just a quick not, that I've a new release ready for download ...

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Best regards,
   Michael

Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:15:01 GMT

Downloading and testing it now!
This is so good news. Thanks Michael!

Jaco

"Michael Lachmann" <michael.lachmann@lm-software.com> schreef in bericht
Just a quick not, that I've a new release ready for download ...

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Best regards,
   Michael

Re: *** MLCad V3.10 is available ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Just a quick not, that I've a new release ready for download ...

http://www.lm-software.com/mlcad/

Best regards,
   Michael

Cheers!!!!