 CAD / 11566
11565  |  11567
Subject:
June MOTM/SOTM Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:15:34 GMT

Due to my work schedule and my visit to California for my brother's high school
graduation, I couldn't find the time to properly setup the June MOTM/SOTM.
Instead of doing a shoddy job, I'm going to cancel the June contests.  I
apologize for this and all the entries for June will be rolled to July.

-Orion

P.S. I will announce May's winners shortly.