 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:52:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I decided to make a fighter for every unused letter in the alphabet.  A
total of 18 fighters.  In addition to the 4 fighters (x,y,a,b) in the
movies, I'm not going to build e,k,t or v.  These appear here and there
throughout the SW books, comics and games.  I might even be missing another
letter.

I've finished the first 4.

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/alpha.html

I'm trying to make many of these look like the letter but a few of them
(like the b-wing) won't look like their letter at all.  I've been trying to
build them to scale with the Star Wars Lego sets.

I should have the next batch done in about a week.

Tell me what you think!

-Jon