 Star Wars / 12444
Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 01:24:51 GMT

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Franklin W. Cain wrote:

("http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/dwing3.html").

I *really* want to know where you found those light-blue barrels,
though!

They're in Ice Ramp Racers, I've heard.  I was waiting for
those to go to 75% to buy one and see for myself if it was as useful as
everyone was saying, but by the time I got to Wal-Mart they were all gone.
I hope that *someone* does an inventory. . .

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu
   http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/