 Star Wars / 12445
Re: Oooh, will you look at *this*...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 00:12:44 GMT

http://www.fbtb.net

LFB wrote:
I haven't seen any notice about this,

Yup, he’s been alludin’ to this for quite some time now!

           ~Tim’s one part man, two parts god!!!   ;)

    thanx,

              --==Richard==--

http://www.fbtb.net
http://www.fbtb.net
http://www.fbtb.net
http://www.fbtb.net
http://www.fbtb.net

In lugnet.year.2002, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Hi, everyone--

  I haven't seen any notice about this, but Tim Saupé at FBTB
  <http://www.fbtb.net> has some *incredible* photos from the
  LEGO display at the 2002 Toy Fair.  In particular are lots of
  pics of new HP and Star Wars items, but also *this* little
  Lego Island set:

  http://www.fbtb.net/toyfair2002/tfis.jpg

  This is, quite possibly, the coolest-looking new I've seen in
  some time from a parts standpoint.  Besides the triangular girders,
  and the dkgrey/trblack bay windows and ltgrey/trblack doors, you
  get 3x6 windshields in *trans-black*, the new SW canopy, HP stairs,
  radar dishes galore, etc., etc.  It's an ugly set as built, but
  I know I'm going to be drooling at some of these parts.

  Check 'em out!

  best

  LFB

  FUT->.year.2002, keep 'em there please