 Star Wars / 12466
Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:30:36 GMT

that f-wing is killer!

site looks pretty sharp as well.  most people don't bother with page design,
and if they do, it's usually not as fresh or modern as yours.  thanks for
taking the time.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
I decided to make a fighter for every unused letter in the alphabet.  A
total of 18 fighters.  In addition to the 4 fighters (x,y,a,b) in the
movies, I'm not going to build e,k,t or v.  These appear here and there
throughout the SW books, comics and games.  I might even be missing another
letter.

I've finished the first 4.

http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/alpha.html

I'm trying to make many of these look like the letter but a few of them
(like the b-wing) won't look like their letter at all.  I've been trying to
build them to scale with the Star Wars Lego sets.

I should have the next batch done in about a week.

Tell me what you think!

-Jon