 Star Wars / 12430
RE: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:08:23 GMT

Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/alpha.html

I love the G-wing!  It's not especially Star-Warsish, IMO, but it's
still a great shape.  What do you mean, the canopy dissolves?  Do they
have to replace it every time the fighter goes out?
  The entry mechanism and engines on the D wing are excellent too.  The
wing could use a little more length/depth perhaps to make it more
substantial.  Can't wait to see the rest!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org