 Star Wars / 12442
Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 00:09:43 GMT

*Very* cool idea!  :-)

Interesting cockpit idea
("http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/dwing3.html").

I came up with a similar cockpit idea
("http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=621&t=f&v=a")
but overall, I think yours is the far better model.

I *really* want to know where you found those
light-blue barrels, though!

Franklin