 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 68
MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:07:25 GMT

Dear all,

I have uploaded my fourth 7-wide waggon at brickshelf and think it has a quite
clever design to use brown palisade bricks in a way that they add horizontal
plank structures. You may find it here:

But I think on a day like today you can forget about this small MOC, because
the last entries of the 1.ISCC are now online at last and the voting process
has begun. Check it out under:
http://www.creativity-contest.net/

For this time Castle, Model Team, Western and Town might have beaten trains in
both quantity and quality, but there are lots of great galleries in each theme!

Leg Godt!

Ben

my pages:
BEN'S WORLD OF ABS