 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 69
68  |  70
Subject:
LoTek siteupdate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:26:47 GMT

Hi all!

Just a quick note that I'm still building, been somewhat busy with
non-lego stuff for some months.

I've done some updates to my site:

New MOC
-------
Simple Gizmo, pretty amusing:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/gizmo.html

New pictures
------------
I have rebuilt some of the sets and taken new pictures with my digital
camera since the old photos are of such a bad quality.

The updated ones are:

8479 Barcode multi-set
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/8479.html

8816 Off-road Rambler
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/8816.html

Pictures
--------
I've also updated some of the official sets _with_ pictures:

8620 Snow scooter
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/8620.html

8660 Arctic rescue unit
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/8660.html

New official set
I have built another official set using scans from Brickshelf;

8030 Universal building set
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/8030.html

I hope to be back a little more often from now on, but who knows :) At
least I have some stuff on going and two plans, one that I hope will
stir around a tad in the Technic genre.

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/