 Trains / 14839
Re: MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear all,

I have uploaded my fourth 7-wide waggon at brickshelf and think it has a quite
clever design to use brown palisade bricks in a way that they add horizontal
plank structures. You may find it here:

Hey, that's pretty neat!  I've been playing witn 7-wide for non-train
vehicles, so it's cool to see it executed well in any genre.  Do you have
other pictures to post?  I'd love to see a slightly less oblique view...

     Dave!