 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 66
New MOC: Seaside Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 05:36:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My latest creation is an entry for the 2002 Town Building Contest.  As the
subject suggests, this is a small town located next to the sea.  The
thumbnails are somewhat fuzzy for some reason but the larger pictures are
better.

Now I need to build a large building to enter into that category.

PLMKWYT!

Jason