 Town / 4187
Re: New MOC: Seaside Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:14:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Sutherland writes:
My latest creation is an entry for the 2002 Town Building Contest.  As the
subject suggests, this is a small town located next to the sea.  The
thumbnails are somewhat fuzzy for some reason but the larger pictures are
better.

Now I need to build a large building to enter into that category.

PLMKWYT!

Jason

I really like it!
As the others have commented, I really like the landscape. It does have the
prefect *feel*. I like the sandy path by the rocks, the raised dock. Just
about everything.
I'd like to see more people though, more 'life'. Maybe a vehicle or two.
But, compared to what you've done, that is very minor to me.

Great work.
Jonathan