 Town / 4182
Re: New MOC: Seaside Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Chan writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Sutherland writes:
My latest creation is an entry for the 2002 Town Building Contest.  As the

Oh, that is very, very nice. My favorite aspect (amongst many) is the fact
that the whole town is "raised up" above sea level, and this continues
upwards as you get towards the edge.

Agreed! This is a great design, but the way that one edge is at water level
and everything very fluidly travels higher give a great perspective!

Great work!

Jake

---
Jake McKee