 Town / 4184
Re: New MOC: Seaside Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Sutherland writes:

Now I need to build a large building to enter into that category.

PLMKWYT!

Jason

Jason,

This is really and truly gorgeous!  I have dreams and aspirations of building a
waterfront layout like this, but with more of a gritty/industrial feel to it.
But I am stunned by how perfect this looks ... this is beautiful!

I too would love to hear more about how you affected the "raising" of certain
sections of the scene.  Are the "non-water" level baseplates that rest upon a
subterranean brick support structure?  Or are the non-water levels actual
plates?  And what did the planning entail?

This should come as no surprise, but the first thing I thought when I saw this
layout was that it would be a fantastic layout to have a Brikwars game on.
Then, the second thought was that it would be a *perfect* layout to have an HPL
"Shadows Over Innsmouth"-themed Brikwars game.  So: what'cha doing next
Halloween?  I'm sure I can dredge up some Old Ones by then ... ;)

More pictures!  More details!  More Cthulhoid abominations!

-s