 Town / 4215
Re: New MOC: Seaside Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 01:18:14 GMT

I would like to thank everyone who responded and looked at my little town.
I really enjoyed building this particular town.  I only wish I had more room
in my house so my slopes could have been a little more gradual; but oh well.
A couple people have asked about the planning involved in the raising of the
landscape.  I have tried to think of a clear way to explain what I did and I
don't think I can do it without showing it with pictures, which I can't do
right now because I don't have a digital camera.  But basically I used
bricks underneath to build up to three different elevations.  I then did
whatever I needed to make those different elevations look somewhat natural
in leading to the next elevation.  I don't know if that makes sense or
helps, but without pictures, it's the best I can do right now.

Jason