 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 65
64  |  66
Subject:
New Stories from the New Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:17:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As it approaches half a million hits since its October launch, The Brick
Testament is pleased to announce the addition of 9 new illustrated stories
from the New Testament:

http://www.thebricktestament.com

Come and learn of The Fate of Judas, and stay for the Instructions for Women.

Other recent additions to the site include a Press page where the articles
from SPIN magazine and The Independent have been scanned, and an FAQ.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)