 Administrative / Suggestions / 1185
1184  |  1186
Subject:
List of suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:40:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/List

Please give it a boo.

If your favorite suggestion didn't make the list, or if you think a different
post explains the suggestion better than the one I chose, or if you know more
about the status than I did, send me a mail to my LUGNET ID, and I'll revise the
list.

If you know more about technical requirements or implementation implications,
want to elaborate on what's needed, have comments pro or con on a suggestion, or
in general want to comment in a way that's not just correcting the list, bur
rather is elaboration, please post here in admin.suggestions (as a followup to
the post (or posts) I gave in the suggestion list, or at least one in that tree,
so people can find it when reviewing the thread trees).

As a note: Presence or absence of a suggestion does not imply anything about
relative importance, priority, likelyhood of implementation, etc etc... this is
just information for you all. Perhaps at some point in the future there will be
an application to do this suggestion collation and tracking but for now it's a
manual process.

Hope that helps y'all out. It was an interesting exercise to compile this list.

Fortunately for me, I was able to palm most of the actual work off on Janey Red
Brick, who did the trolling through the forums to find most of the actual
suggestions.

So, then... credit for good stuff: Janey! Flamage for errors: Lar! Clear?

Larry Pieniazek
LUGNET Member #5