 Administrative / Suggestions / 1184
1183  |  1185
Subject:
HTML conversion for email subscribers.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:56:06 GMT

I get my lugnet news through email for the few groups I’m interested in. Thing is, FTX tends to mangle links slightly. Would it be possible to run messages through an HTML filter before sending them out? For those that prefer speed over beauty, it could be an option (HTML on/off).

A neat, but maybe uneccesary extra could be a ‘reply to this post’ link at the bottom that directs you to the relevant web interface window.

Allister