 Administrative / Suggestions / 1213
Re: List of suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 03:03:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ross Crawford wrote:

Yes, I think probably a key would be useful, even if the (??) don't remain so
for long (which I expect they won't).

OK.

OK, I just thought "Rejected (??)" gives the average user no more information
than "Open", really, and just tends to add a little confusion. If it's helpful
to the implementation team then keep it, but please make it clear what it
means.

Done, I think. Take a boo at the key now and LMK what you think.