 Administrative / Suggestions / 1196
Re: List of suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:27:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, David Eaton wrote:
(snip)

PLEASE do not discuss **any** of these suggestions in this thread. Start a new
thread or find the relevant older post and hang stuff there.  (one post per
suggestion is best, as it keeps things more orderly) This thread should be for
the announcement of the list and the mechanics of it only...

I linked to the top of the thread from the list, and the header, as requested.
I'll unlink it from both those places if this thread degenerates into a
discussion of specific suggestions.

Thanks.