 Administrative / Suggestions / 1189
Re: List of suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:27:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/suggestions/List

Snipped.

Larry for future ease, can this link be added to the side bar for
admin.suggestions?

Fortunately for me, I was able to palm most of the actual work off on Janey Red
Brick, who did the trolling through the forums to find most of the actual
suggestions.

So, then... credit for good stuff: Janey! Flamage for errors: Lar! Clear?

Larry Pieniazek
LUGNET Member #5

No problem, happy to help. I will search for more as time permits.

Janey "Red Brick"