 Year / 2002 / 61
Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 00:57:19 GMT

He did state that while LEGO has HP they will not be releasing castle,
same as with SW, but I do not think that that precludes re-releasing
old established sets in the Legend and Classic lines

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR

"Jeff Stembel" <jeff.stembel@noaa.gov> wrote in message