 Year / 2002 / 52
Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 23:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, John Rudy writes:

<snip>

As a gift to all that visited the booth, he was giving out keychains:

Cool pic. Nice memento and a nice touch by TLC/LD/Marketing.

Now, the "leak club" issue, he seemed to be very lax with the security.  I
told him I was active on LUGNET before he told me about the bots.  It was
implied that anything he said would be posted.

Roger that... They gave the info, they knew what would happen to it, no issue.

Matthew, by being mysterious, is doing his source a disservice. (if it was
OK for him to know and discuss, he ought to have said so. If it wasn't, he
ought not to have posted. Either way it might bring trouble to his source.)

The above is my opinion only, nothing more.