 Year / 2002 / 54
Re: Top Secret 2002 releases from Anonymous Source
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 23:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.year.2002, Kirby Warden writes:
In lugnet.year.2002, Victor Knight writes:

You've got to be kidding. Where is Castle? I hoped to see Pirates back, same
with Town. Maybe some other decent new themes. What a joke. None of the
above lsited crap interests me in the least. Maybe Star Wars would be ok if
I was a Star Wars fan. Same with Soccer.

Castle= Harry Potter

FTR, Brad mentioned (at Brickfest) that Castle sets could not be released as
long as Lego has the Harry Potter License, just as Space cannot be released as
long as they have the Star Wars License (and yes, that means no Classic or
Legends).

What? I know he mentioned it with SW, but I don't remember him saying it
abotu Castle, I thought people were merely speculating that.