 Western/Wild West / 615
Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 14:14:49 GMT

Bruce, your website is really excellent.  I enjoy it very much. And I like
some of your comments in ur review e.g. "If Indian sets are all about
rattlesnake booby traps, cowboy sets are all about spring-loaded explosions.
". ha ha, totally agree.
I also like your chemistry lego lab very much. Very funny. I work in the
legal field and inspired by your funny chemistry lab, I just think of may be
someday I can construct a law court!

In lugnet.western, Bruce Hietbrink writes:

I only have a very small place to put up my
construction. And whenever I want to construct a new set, I have to demolish
to old one which I am very reluctant to do so.

That's always a tough decision.  I'm more likely to tear something down once
I've taken a lot of pictures and/or shown it off to my friends, but there
are some models I'm so happy with that I haven't taken apart yet.  I have a
limited number of bricks, though, so almost all of my creations have to come
apart before I can build something new.

Yes, taking photos is really a good way before demolishing the models.  Now
I only have a non-digital camera and hence I plan to scan those photos so as
to be put on the web. But when I save enough $ I will surely buy a digital
camera solely for taking photos on my creation.

So you're a chemist working in UCLA?

Jackie