 Western/Wild West / 610
Re: Hello to Nate Jacobs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 15:55:59 GMT

Hello Nates, thanks for the message and nice to meet you!

Vow, you already got 230 soldiers (do you mean those blue soldiers?)! How
many sets you've bought?

Those cowboys are really smart.  As you might see from my other reply
message, I have only constructed the Sheriff Lockup.  I expect very much the
Fort Legoredo and looking forward to construct it after I finish my exam in
early June!

BTW, do you know any interesting and cool site of the Western theme?

Nice to meet you again.
Jackie

In lugnet.western, Nate Jacobs writes:
Hello Jackie!!

Greetings and Welcome to the Wild Wild West.  My love of the western theme
comes from my interest in the Civil War.  While the time periods are not
generally the same...The western soldiers make pretty good Union Soldiers,
my count is now up to 230!!  I have most of the sets, just missing the
Native American sets.  Once again welcome.  Make yourself at home.

Nate Jacobs