 Western/Wild West / 607
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jackie Tang writes:
Hello Western fans,

My name is Jackie (1504), a new member of Lugnet.  I only bought my first
three Western sets a few months ago from Lego.com (the three re-release of
Fort Legoredo, Sheriff's Lockup and 6763(Red Indians, forgot the name)).
After I constructed the Sheriff's Lockup, I fell in love with this theme and
bought Gold City Junction and Bandit's Secret Hideout subsequently.  They
are all very cool.  Too bad when these Western sets first released, I was in
my dark age (from 1990 to 2000) didn't have chance to buy it earlier.
P.S. apart from Western themes, I also collect Castles (incl. Ninja),
Adventurers and Pirates.
Jackie from Hong Kong

Hello Jackie!!

Greetings and Welcome to the Wild Wild West.  My love of the western theme
comes from my interest in the Civil War.  While the time periods are not
generally the same...The western soldiers make pretty good Union Soldiers,
my count is now up to 230!!  I have most of the sets, just missing the
Native American sets.  Once again welcome.  Make yourself at home.

Nate Jacobs