 Western/Wild West / 606
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:30:40 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jackie Tang writes:
Hello Western fans,
My name is Jackie (1504), a new member of Lugnet.  I only bought my first
three Western sets a few months ago from Lego.com (the three re-release of
Fort Legoredo, Sheriff's Lockup and 6763(Red Indians, forgot the name)).

P.S. apart from Western themes, I also collect Castles (incl. Ninja),
Adventurers and Pirates.

Hi Jackie!

Welcome to Lugnet and to the Western theme.  I came to Western because I
bought a 6763 for parts for my Castle creations (lots of rocks, plants, good
baseplates).  I loved it so much that now I have most of the Western sets
(still need the Bandits' Secret Hideout and a bunch of Frontier Patrols
(cavalry builders)).  Fun!  Do you have a Brickshelf account or webpage to
show your creations?

Bruce