 Trains / Train Organizations / 2190
Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 04:41:04 GMT

PNLTC checking in... OMSI is a small show due to venue (and by choice) so
the pics will be underwhelming compared to other BIG shows this weekend. All
the same, we had lots of fun spreading the word...

"Yes! Matter of fact since the 1960s."

You all know *this* question by now. You've heard it a 1000 times today! :)

Hope everyone gets a good night's rest there's still tomorrow! And for those
of you that are married or with a significant other, give them a kiss and a
hug and say "Thanks!" cause we all get a little nuts when it comes to doin'
train shows!

7 simultaneous shows. WOW!

SteveB

visit www.PNLTC.org
and www.BricWorx.com

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
This could be a historic weekend for number of LTC showing at one time!

I count:

GMLTC
PNLTC
NCLTC
SCLTC
NGLTC
NILTC

Now *that's* impressive!  Brace yourselves for the flurry of pics next week!

Good luck to everyone!

-John