 Trains / Train Organizations / 2188
Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 03:25:07 GMT

John,

Add GFLTC to your list...

Seasonal Sensations at the Pinewood Cultural Park, December 7, 2002...

Here are some pictures! I say, not a bad layout for a one day show...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/flbg2002show/flbg2002-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/flbg2002show/flbg2002-2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/flbg2002show/flbg2002-3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/flbg2002show/flbg2002-4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/flbg2002show/flbg2002-5.jpg

Next week it's SMRC Model Train Show at the Manatee Civic Center in
Palmetto, Florida...

Long live the LTC's...
Robin W
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
This could be a historic weekend for number of LTC showing at one time!

I count:

GMLTC
PNLTC
NCLTC
SCLTC
NGLTC
NILTC

Now *that's* impressive!  Brace yourselves for the flurry of pics next week!

Good luck to everyone!

-John