 Trains / Train Organizations / 2187
Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 03:10:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Matthew Greene writes:
Looking forward to the pix.  Next weekend Dec. 14 & 15 we will be showing at
GATS Memphis, come see what a real mountain should look like. (nothing but
love Larry).

Bring it on, baby... I can hardly wait to see the pics.

PS if all goes well mine will be on display again at our show the last
weekend of the year, and it will be (slightly) bigger, as it won't be up
against a wall and will need a back...