 Trains / Train Organizations / 2186
Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:35:17 GMT

Looking forward to the pix.  Next weekend Dec. 14 & 15 we will be showing at
GATS Memphis, come see what a real mountain should look like. (nothing but
love Larry).

Matthew Greene

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:
This could be a historic weekend for number of LTC showing at one time!

I count:

GMLTC
PNLTC
NCLTC
SCLTC
NGLTC
NILTC

Now *that's* impressive!  Brace yourselves for the flurry of pics next week!

Good luck to everyone!

-John