 Trains / Train Organizations / 1902
Re: More Loops at shows...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:14:32 GMT

<snip>

I know clubs sometimes mentions it in their handouts. Has anyone tried
cataloging the total number of jokes and seeing if people can find them all?

I know that the NGLTC (not to step on toes, James) has some that I thought
were hilarious when I joined NGLTC a few months ago.

-Sometimes, on a little side track, there is a damsel tied to the tracks
with a man in black and a top hat next to her.  A short distance away is a
canadian mountie on his horse (sitting backwards of course)....

-If you check out some of the pics on the NGLTC website, you'll notice the
guy climbing up the building, with the police ready to apprehend him.

-One of the more gruesome things was the pizza place on fire, complete with
a skeleton next to the building...

Scott