 Trains / 14564
Re: Remote Turnouts and Decouplers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:19:27 GMT

Whoops... hit send a bit early)

One of the new features of the MichLTC layout was Steve Ringe's home layout
module "plopped in" to a section of the show layout. (it therefore contained
a "local loop" to allow

This sentence should finish " to allow running trains without interfering
with main show loop operations". We think we may want to add more local
loops in future shows to increase the amount of motion