 Trains / 14565
Re: German Steam Engine BR50: MOC finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:00:20 GMT

Outstanding.  Thanks for all the detail pics.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi all!

I have seldom used more SNOT and center-stud building techniques in a single
model than in this new MOC (in 7-wide) of a German BR50 steam engine which has
been finished yesterday after a building time of ca. 25h in total.

You can find it in the following brickshelf gallery:

Despite of its total lenghth the model is able to go through curves and points
without damage. I shot some pictures of the wheel arrangements and of the
engine in a curve to demonstrte this.

Any critic is welcome.

Kind Regards,

Ben