 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 881 – 900 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Power Functions presentation

I have updated my website with a presentation of the new Power Functions system, including: # Overview of Power Functions range # Description of working # Comparison with older 9V mini-motors # LDraw and LeoCAD part files (URL) motors comparison (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains) !!

9v
(score: 0.747)

  Re: 7996 Metalized

(...) Hi Johan, What exactly do you mean with " the internals of points"? If you mean the inner side of a point when you dismount the bottom plate, then i can help you, but only from a 9V point (2859), not from the 7996 point. Perhaps i can place (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.746)

  Re: 7996 Metalized

(...) Hi all, here some more info: There's no secret in it. It's just an prototype of the 7996 point with adhesive copper tape that i tinned / soldered with a solder iron using solder 60/40, witch means 60% lead and 40% tin. The used copper tape (i (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.746)

  Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

Hi train friends! I'm going to show you my last LEGO creation. This is another tramway from Turin (Italy), my hometown, but this tramway is an historic car. It was designed with the ideas of Peter Witt and it was built in the 1932-33 by FIAT. Peter (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.743)

  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues /possibly a quality issue of the ML?

(...) Dear Ahui, as written in the other answers more than 2 motors does not appear to be very helpful. 2 motors (with enough weight on their Back) should be able to pull up to over 100 waggons (has been testet)! So there are 3 aspects: the 4558 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.743)

  Re: Do we have any train nuts around here?

(...) way (...) Suz, I agree the newest one (4561) isn't by itself a great set. But considering the affect you get when you put say 2 or 3 of them together, you get a fairly decent looking train. My advice is go ahead and get 9v train complete, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.741)

  New trains coming

Hi all I noticed some new trains on Bricklink: (URL) are not on (URL) yet, nor here. However (URL) under the Danish version are 2 new sets 7936 and 7937. They are not under the US (default) version. I could not find any other information yet. The (...) (14 years ago, 8-Jun-10, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.741)

  Need Electrical Help

I am trying to setup some LED lights to run from the 9v track or a 9v battery pack for some train signals. I have 1.5v lights and the track is 9v (obviously) how can I step down the voltage. Any help would be great. (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.741)

  Re: New trains coming

(...) As per: (URL) passenger train is now available in US. A *slight* throwback to 7745, but quite different stylings 25 years on. Also slightly similar to Virgin trains in the UK - perhaps there's something more similar in mainland Europe or east (...) (14 years ago, 15-Jun-10, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.740)

  RC/9v Train Wheel Question

I'm currently designing a set of passenger cars, and it could be very beneficial to me to be able to have my train base one plate lower than one would normally be able to have using the standard LEGO wheels. This would, of course, lead me to using (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.740)

  Re: RC/9v Train Wheel Question

(...) Tony, I used white to match the trucks on the real Schnabel car. Bruce (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.740)

  Re: RC/9v Train Wheel Question

(...) snip (...) Tony, I used 36 9volt train wheels to make my Schnabel Car. (URL) was left with 36 wheel housings that I could not think of a use for. Then I remembered that pick a brick on Shop at Home had the RC train wheels and axles for sale so (...) (17 years ago, 18-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.740)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:Jn2wvH.BoL@lugnet.com... *snip* (...) You are correct, In your case (assuming those LEDs are 1.5v and not your typical 2.1v variety), Vl would be 1.5v + 1.5v, or 3v So in our (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.739)

  Re: Microscale trains by LDD

(...) There's some really nice models there. I've never got my head round using LDD/DesignByMe, but it looks like you have. I particularly like the Garrett Tim (14 years ago, 1-Jun-10, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.738)

  Re: London Underground Standard Tube Stock

(...) David: Nice work! I love the general shape of those cars and the use of the smaller train wheels is spot-on. One question. You mentioned the motor in the actual cars being hidden beneath a skirt. Is this true on your model as well? Do these (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.738)

  Re: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?

I have not posted any construction details of the tilting mechanism. They will come. I have the model cast in MLCad form, but I still need to spend a fair amount of time generating and refining any instructions. I will say that the full train is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.737)

  Re: 7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

(...) Quoted from <http:\www.brickish.org Brickish Assocation> member James Shields "I also got the new RC crossover points. They are interesting, but not quite as good as I hoped. Earlier reports suggested that the switch was a 3-way affair, but it (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Toy Story Train comments?

(...) I think you completely missed the mark right there. Given the nature of the franchise, it is probably a very accurate and highly detailed recreation of an actual toy train, with no "juniorization" involved. I bought it, and compared to a (...) (14 years ago, 15-May-10, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.734)

  Toy Story Train comments?

I see a video review here: (URL) too juniorized for my taste; it kinda fits into the same idea as the Harry Potter trains. The carriages are very short, which is a reasonable concession to the target age and the cartoon aspect of this, but I think (...) (14 years ago, 12-May-10, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.734)

  Re: New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester /seven wide mania continues

(...) load. (...) Dear Mattias, thanks once more for your kind words! But the power of the BR50 is not so huge since it has only one 9V motor in the tender. In fact its power is quite limited since this motor has to drive 8 further axles inside the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.734)

More:  Next Page >>