 Trains / 31104
31103  |  31105
Subject:
Toy Story Train comments?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2010 21:26:53 GMT

I see a video review here:

http://www.brickshow.com/episode33-7597

Bit too juniorized for my taste; it kinda fits into the same idea
as the Harry Potter trains.  The carriages are very short,
which is a reasonable concession to the target age and the
cartoon aspect of this, but I think it would look very
out of place alongside other Lego trains, even though normally
have scale compression in length.

If I see it somewhere cheap by Xmas I might get it for my
son, but it's not something I'd get for myself (although
I do have about 1/2 the Lego trains since 1980).