 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 681 – 700 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9V train collection completed

(...) OK everbody, we can make some serious money here by refusing to sell these last vital items to Ben; 1. We all demand a price about 2,500% higher than the market price. 2. If he is keen to complete his collection, he will buy the items. 3. The (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: The Future of Trains // Wishlist

(...) Well put Don. Better than I could have done. Every time I started to write something up I had trouble containing my anger and writing something constructive. Right now my hope lies not with the LEGO company, but with fans, finding ways to (...) (17 years ago, 4-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

Hi all, See below. I'm not sure how many of you read the Italian posts and I don't know if this is old news, but I didn't see this in Trains so I thought I would post. This is the English translation; I snipped the Italian since my Italian is a good (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Battery drive / new trains

(...) Yep, a totally new train motor too. So now I need even more convincing that Lego will continue with the traditional 9v track-powered range. Jon (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Train motors comparison

Many thanks for your excellent and interesting work done here, Philo! I own the new Power function trains for not much more than a week and found them wonderful and very sufficient until now. These new PF trains are strong, fast and it is so much (...) (14 years ago, 5-Sep-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Predictions on What to come

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GC9rFM.4pB@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) If we are speculating on what is to come, then.... Think about the fact that the new trains DONT come packaged with an engine..... Ready for a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: New RC Trains Are Posted on LEGO.COM

(...) [snip price per part analysis] (...) I can wait... I think the engine is cool. The self propelled crane is cool even if it is simple, but the other cars well... the nicest thing I can say is that there are three more cars. To spend $150 I need (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: 5300 (9V motor)

(...) The consensus is that it is possible, and in fact, I think someone has done it. See Brian's green German train in the GMLTC NMRA show pics (various sites). It is impure(1) to do so as opening up the motor irreparably damages it (but not in a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: restoring, 9v, track

(...) The timing of this thread is incredible!! (perhaps uncanny) -- since I was about to ask this same question. I know all about using alcohol from Wayne. So I tried a new household sponge soaked in 91% rubbing alchol (typical rubbing alchol is (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) I'd very much like it if the train portion of the database were modified to be more generally usefull. My organization would be something like: trains - push - engines (includes MOT) - train sets - 4.5v - engines - sets - accessories - 12v - (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: 5300 (9V motor)

(...) Yeah, I kind of thought it might be hard to open the motor without damaging it. I guess I'll bite the bullet and get one so I can try it. That means of course I'll have to buy about 20 service packs worth of track (-: (...) I saw that some (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains?

(...) TLG have got to sell this to the larger market - kids, or more specifically, parents buying for kids. If the scale gets too big, and the radius of the curves gets too large, there is a danger that parents will look at the space required for a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  No LEGOFest...

All, The GFLTC was going to organize a LEGOFest at the H & R spring show(1), but it’s not going to happen. I met with the owners of H & R Trains for more than an hour. I showed them my plans for the event and they thought it was great idea, but (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Hypothetically speaking? the future of IR/RC trains

I’d like to pose a question that’s been bothering me lately. Since RC trains made they’re debut last year many issues have risen with the product in its current form. Mainly these are control and power issues but there are many other quirks as well. (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Electrical pick-up for 9v track

I recently purchased a couple of cars form my Santa Fe engine. And I decided to install lights in the end car. To power the lights I ran a wire from the egine. But I eventually plan build a train consisting of at least 3 engines and 6 cars. And I (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Here are some rough calculations to estimate the longevity of the announced battery. Li-poly technology offers 300Wh per litre[1]. The battery box will be 4x8x5 lu (4 bricks high=5 studs) = 32*64*40mm3 Assuming 2mm thick walls, that leaves (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train....

(...) This whole discussion makes me long for the early 1990s, when 9-volt trains were in their infancy, and Toys R Us (at least my local one) not only had them IN STOCK, but actually placed them in the same area of the store with OTHER MODEL (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) Man, you guys at the GMLTC must know someone. I remember when I was all excited about the DUPLO trains being a good sign and in would jump Mr. Neigh-Saying 8-Wide to spread doom and gloom, but even he changed his tune a week or two ago (sorry (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Comprehensive, but there is a interesting third kind of approach (I propose to call it the minimalist-trend) devised by Rick Clark, and I believe it's not mentioned in your article: (URL) method overrides the switch leaver mechanism completly, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

"Michael Lachmann" <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message news:G5AGqn.IpD@lugnet.com... (...) If TLC can create a language for children powerful enough to control Technic robots, I'm confident they can also make a similar type for trains. Also if (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 3.208)

More:  Next Page >>