 Trains / 10863
Re: Predictions on What to come
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:39:10 GMT

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message
news:GC9rFM.4pB@lugnet.com...
Since TLC has made such an investment in these new 9v trains I think We • can
be reassured that TLC will continue with the 9v system.

If we are speculating on what is to come, then....

Think about the fact that the new trains DONT come packaged with an
engine.....

Ready for a new 9v DCC add-on?

Or backward looking - these trains are 12v and 4.5v compatable too!
(well I dont know till I get one and try a retro fit - but should be
possible - it is Lego after all)

regards
lawrence