 Trains / 10858
Re: Predictions on What to come
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kai Brodersen writes:
Since TLC has made such an investment in these new 9v trains I think We can
be reassured that TLC will continue with the 9v system.

Welcome back, Kai.

There are no new parts in these sets. There *are* old parts in new colors.
But that does put a cap on how much of an investment TLC made.

However, ANY investment is welcome. And this, especially, was done
differently than previous releases in the line, so is promising.

++Lar